QUALITY ‘PHYSICAL EDUCATION’ ALL YEAR ROUND!
The Sportit team creates a highly motivational environment to teach and develop Sports & Fundamental Movement skills, Teamwork and Co-operative skills using exciting, all-inclusive games and modified Ball Sports for K-6.
Sportit’s online school’s resources page adds further value and support by providing activity ideas and lesson plans to assist teachers to also effectively deliver PE skills to students throughout the year.
|K-6 PDHPE Outcomes covered in accordance with the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum:|
|PDe-4; PDe-5; PDe-8; PDe-9; PDe-10PD1-4; PD1-5; PD1-8; PD1-9; PD1-10
PD2-4; PD2-5; PD2-8; PD2-9 PD2-10
PD3-4; PD3-5; PD3-8; PD3-9; PD3-10
What your school receives –
- Student focused, Australian curriculum compliant Physical Education program for K to 6.
- Accredited teachers & fully qualified and screened coaches delivering all programs (RFF available)
- Extensive range of Sports equipment & activities supplied & set up onsite.
- Convenient online access to student assessment reports & all school compliance
- ‘Sporting Schools’ government funding available.
- A highly motivational environment to actively engage students of all interests & abilities
- Program prices starting from only $3 per week for professionally delivered PE.
Price match GUARANTEE! (Simply let SPORTIT know before making your booking).
Contact the Sportit team on 1300 762 390 to see how we can assist.